How to make a foreign currency transaction with a credit card using the Expay system.
First log in, enter password and get into the Ex Pay foreign currency exchange service.
- Choose the desired currency by scrolling in "purchased currency" box
- Choose paying currency by scrolling in the box
- Enter the amount in purchased currency
- Enter the exchange rate
- If card is applicable, enter the number of installments. Otherwise, enter 1 and press "calculate."
Once you see the "Total Payment Amount" click on "Next" on the far right bottom of screen.
Enter Client Details:
- Choose "Nationality" of customer
- Enter customer passport number or national identification number
- Fill in the necessary customer information while paying special attention to boxes marked with the red star such as phone number and full name. Once the information is filled, make sure to press "Accept" on right bottom corner. Now click "Next"
- At the payment screen, fill in the last 4 digits of the card number, expiry date and the CVV in the back of the card (last three numbers). Now pass the card through the card reader and wait for confirmation
- Once bank authorization is received, the transaction can only be completed with the consumer digital signature.
If you are in need of further assistance, please contact our customer service and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.